Made by Brianna Danner (@bumblebria)
Yields: 12 popovers
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Dracula’s Nightmare, Salt Free Garlic Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450° fahrenheit, and adjust a rack to a lower shelf in the oven.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with oil or butter.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, and salt until well combined.
- Add flour, and Dracula’s Nightmare, and whisk in until well combined and slightly frothy on top.
- Whisk in melted butter.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin, filling each well up about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for twenty minutes.
- Turn temperature down to 350° fahrenheit and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, until deeply brown and puffed up.
- Poke a small hole in each popovers to allow the heat to escape, and prevent them from becoming soggy.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Don’t open the oven at all during the baking process until the very end, or the popovers may collapse.
- An official popover pan may be used instead of a standard muffin tin.
- This recipe can be made whisking by hand, with an electric mixer, or in a blender.