Super nutritious, and easy pancakes to enjoy any day of the week, but especially on Pancake day because you can have a many as you like without worrying about the added sugar!
Coconut Courgette & Rose Muffins
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 cup spelt flour
- ¼ palm sugar
- ¼ agave
- ½ cup unsweetned desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ vegan dark chocolate chips (aka no dairy)
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond slices
- ¼ dry rose pedals
- Into a bowl add chia seeds, and water - let it sit for around 5-8 minutes
- Into a large bowl combine all the ingredients, but the peanut butter, almonds, and roses, stir gently until well combined
- Place baking cups into the muffins pan, and distribute the mixture evenly between all 12
- Stir in peanut butter (i used a tooth pick), and top with almonds and ½ the roses
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375F. Let them cool down in the muffin tray for about 45 minutes before eating!
- After cooked and set I topped them with more peanut butter, almonds and roses!
- They will last for 4-5 days in fridge, but trust me, you'll need more before then!